At Cardinal Heating & A/C, we understand that life is busy, and it’s not always a convenient time to deal with your HVAC troubles. There are
some quick and easy things that you can do before we arrive at your home to help us make your appointment go as smoothly as possible so that you can continue on with your day.
You Can Help Your HVAC Service Appointment Go More Smoothly By Doing The Following:
- Check your air filter to be familiar with how dirty it is.
- Make sure you know where both your air conditioning unit and furnace are located.
- Ensure that those units are accessible to the service technician. Remove any boxes, tools, furniture, or anything else that might prevent the technician from easily accessing those units.
- Write down the model numbers of each unit.
- Be prepared to describe to the technician what problems you’ve experienced with your HVAC system, and how long they’ve been happening
- If available, please have the records of any prior service done on your HVAC system.
- Make sure that your phone is not on silent. Our technician will be calling ahead of time to let you know what time he will be arriving.
- Ensure there is an adult present to let the technician in the home.
- If you are renting your home, make sure the landlord is aware of our appointment
- Keep pets in a separate room during our appointment
- Remember, payment is made at the time of service.
Ready to Schedule Your HVAC Service Appointment?
CALL NOW FOR FAST RESPONSE AND UNMATCHED QUALITY:
Serving the Greater Seattle, WA Area Since 1979 | See Our Service Area