HVAC Comfort Consultant
HVAC Comfort Consultant to meet with, and provide proposal and customer service to, prospective Cardinal clients. Must be knowledgeable about many HVAC products, installation and proficient in estimating (or willing and able to learn on the job). Must be personable, professional with attention to detail and have a strong desire to succeed in sales.
- Visit potential customers in their homes to asses their needs and provide proposals for appropriate solutions.
- Follow up on all sales appointments regularly to answer questions and ask for the sale.
- Support existing clients while developing new relationships and following up on leads in timely manner.
- Actively develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, contacting past clients, face to face, warm calling past Cardinal customers, networking, and through good communication with Cardinal service technicians.
- Assist in implementation of company sales and marketing plans as needed.
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities utilizing Total Office Manager (T.O.M.) software to maintain accurate customer records.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Attend twice monthly sales meetings and participate in discussions.
- Attend field team meetings to go over jobs.
- Attend sales, marketing and product trainings when available.
- Embrace sales training to hone your own style and sales process.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Inform customers of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional equipment and products.
- Give sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, use company presentation materials.
- Return to completed jobs for quality checks, final inspections and payment and ask for referrals.
- Turn in all required paperwork within 24 hours of the customer signing the contract. This includes a picture of the job and all necessary notes, drawings etc., to adequately communicate the job to the operations department.
- Be available to answer questions that may arise pertaining to your jobs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Sales Training (online, seminars, courses, certificates, etc.)
- Must be able to sit at desk for a minimum of 4 hours
- Must be able to walk, bend and crawl for on-site job estimating
- Must be able to talk on the phone and work on computer simultaneously
- Must be able to perform all tasks as listed above
- Professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, flexible and team player
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Proven track record in sales field
- Positive attitude with good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Wear company provided uniform at all times while at work
- Must posses a valid driver’s license and be insurable
Cardinal Heating and Air offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, disability, paid vacation, and 401K. Company car and gas card provided. Compensation is dependent upon qualifications and abilities