Cardinal Heating and AC Inc. has been in business for over two decades now and it prides itself on its customer service, heating and cooling services and maintenance services. The company has received favorable reviews from customers all over the Seattle area and we’ve created a short informational guide to why Cardinal Heating and AC Inc should be your first choice for all your heating and cooling requirements
A little history
Mike Hastings, the founding partner, of Cardinal Heating and Air Conditioning set up the company from his home 19 years ago. Mike used to work with his Uncle Tom who was always fixing and repairing home appliances for friends and neighbors. Although his uncle did not do this on a professional basis, Mike found that he wanted to do it professionally. He also had the same talent for repairing almost any kind of appliance but he did not have the technical expertise to go with it. Mike then joined the Wentworth Institute in 1983 and completed a course in Refrigeration Mechanic in Maine. He did take a break in between but his love for repairs remained with him and in 1987, he met and started working with Rory Richardson. Although he continued to work freelance on small projects, the idea of setting up a new company always remained in the back of his mind. In 1992, he finally gathered up enough capital and nerve to set up his own HVAC business with Rory standing by his side. His skill and expertise in the trade were so well known that he quickly shifted to a commercial venue and there was no looking back after that.
Although Cardinal initially started as a two-man company, it quickly expanded to include a range of services. The company provides high quality services for customers but they are also well-known for their maintenance contracts and affordable fees. Other features of the company include the following —
1. Cardinal is a Carrier Factory authorized dealer and it old uses Carrier-approved appliances in their projects. This means that appliances are protected with a manufacturer’s warranty. As Cardinal is an approved dealer, their installation technicians are also trained by Carrier and your appliances will be installed according to company standards and requirements.
2. The Cardinal Company is registered with the BBB or the Better Business Bureau that means that they are committed to providing the best customer service for their customers. The company has also actively been evaluated and accredited by the BBB, to be the best in its area of service.
3. The company offers 24- 7 emergency services for customers and this is invaluable. All you have to do is call the customer service number at 425-827-9997 and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
4. Replacements parts are supplied from the company itself. All you have to do is get in touch with the company and they will send over technicians, repair your appliances and replace any broken spare parts almost immediately.
5. Service contracts are also offered in the form of
Why should you use cardinalheating.com for your needs?
If you stay in the Seattle area, you should consider hiring Cardinal for Seattle WA Air conditioning installation and Seattle WA Air conditioning maintenance. They offer quality and consistent services for an affordable price. What more could you ask for?