You Can Count On Us for All of Your Heating Needs
Residential heating systems are complicated, so you need to find a heating or cooling services provider you can trust to repair and maintain your system. Cardinal Heating & Air has been in business for decades and we work with some of the most skilled and reliable technicians in the industry. Our technicians have a deep understanding of all kinds of heating systems, so they can help you with any kind of heating issue.
Tips for Saving Money on Your Heating Bills
Consider the following tips if you want to reduce your heating bill.
- Make sure that your warm-air registers, baseboard heaters and radiators are not blocked by carpeting, drapes or furniture.
- Make sure to clean or replace your furnace filters once a month or according to the recommendations of the manufacturer.
- Use a smart thermostat to quickly and easily manage your home’s temperature. This device can prevent your heating system from wasting energy when you are not at home.
- Use high-efficiency, low-noise exhaust fans.
- Place heat-resistant radiator reflectors between the exterior walls and your radiators.
- Make sure that your south-facing windows are clear and unobstructed during winter. This allows sunlight to enter and heat up your interior.
- Call a professional to remove trapped air from your hot-water radiators at least once or twice a season.
Contact Our Company Today!
Cardinal Heating & Air is the top heating and cooling services provider in our area and we have worked on many types of homes from tiny homes, condos, apartments to mansions and with all kinds of HVAC systems. We can help you quickly figure out the best solution to your heating problem, whether it is a simple repair or a complete system replacement. If you need a new heating system, then we offer high-performance systems from Trane, Viessmann, Mitsubishi, and Carrier. These products are very energy-efficient. Call us at (425) 827-9997 to learn more about our services and products or to schedule an appointment.