The ultimate goal for all of us in the home construction field is to provide a home to our clients that they are truly happy and comfortable living in. Cardinal Heating & A/C can work together with you as a construction professional in order to insure that all the needs of your client are met and we can achieve that goal together.
We know that there is a lot of work goes along with building or remodeling a home. At Cardinal Heating & A/C we offer a complete HVAC package; we will, design a system that meets the needs of the your project, coordinate all aspects of the installation with the various trades and designers involved, and maintain the system for years to come.
Cardinal Heating & A/C has been in the business of making our customers comfortable since 1992 and the various individuals that make up the Cardinal team have been leaders in the HVAC industry for many decades. With this level of expertise and experience we are able to respond to, and resolve, the inevitable changes or issues that come up throughout the construction process.
See below for more information on the products and services we offer or contact us today.
- Complete system design and installation services.
- Carrier forced air heating and cooling systems including Hybrid Heat.
- Viessmann or Triangle Tube Boilers and radiant in floor heating systems.
- Climate Master Geo-Thermal energy efficient and environmentally friendly heating and cooling systems.
- Solar heating and hot water systems.
- Duct revision and Carrier or Honeywell zoning systems.
- Indoor air quality products including Carrier Infinity air purifiers, HEPA filters, humidifiers, energy recovery ventilators, media filters, and electronic air cleaners.
- Carrier automatic stand by generators.
- Nate Certified installers and technicians.
- In house Custom sheet metal fittings.
- Factory trained installation crew.
- Project manager to oversee the entire installation from start to finish.
- CAD drawings.
- Licensed refrigeration, Gas piping, and low voltage technicians.
- Proud members of Built Green, MBA, and the BBB
The whole project from start to finish was exceptional.” – Mike
“The installers were true professionals, completed work on time, and as promised. I love my new heat pump & furnace system!” – Larry from Kirkland.
See what others are saying about the level of service they received from Cardinal, click here!
We back up all of our installation work with a full service and maintenance department so you can rely on Cardinal Heating & A/C to help keep your new system working reliably and efficiently for years to come. To learn more about our service department, click here!