As you decide on having a full HVAC upgrade, you’ll need to call in trusted professionals to get the job done. This is so your installation goes as smoothly as possible, ensuring you won’t have to worry about any issues later on. There are a lot of HVAC companies around, but only a few HVAC maintenance and replacement experts such as Cardinal Heating & Air are capable of handling any HVAC installation job.
You can be confident that your money is well-spent when you hire our services. To have a better understanding of what happens when you hire us for your HVAC install, here’s what you can expect:
- Appointment Scheduling – Scheduling an on-site visit means you’ll have us inspect your home, perform a Manual J Load Calculation, check your ductwork to see if it has the right size, and discuss your comfort concerns. This allows both parties the opportunity to collaborate and design the proper HVAC system that suits your needs and preferences.
- Determining Load Calculation – Our professional thermostat repair and HVAC installation technicians are aware that the heat load on your home changes over time. This is due to several factors such as having new windows or insulation installed, or a large tree has grown and shaded one part of your home. All of these factors can change its load, which is why a proper load calculation is important.
- Proper Duct Sizing and Design – As we mentioned earlier, it’s important for us to check your ductwork if it has the right size. This is actually one of the most overlooked and arguably the most important part of the HVAC system is the ductwork, and improperly sized ductwork can affect your system’s lifespan as well as cause inefficiencies and comfort issues.
For instance, you want to add a return air duct, or modify your existing ductwork if it’s needed to address your comfort concerns, but this can only be done when our air conditioning and heating service contractors do an on-site visit. Any other contractor may not do any of these things, which is why more home and business owners depend on us because we do a great job each time.
There are also some contractors who overlook the ductwork and focus solely on changing just the equipment. We don’t do this, as it doesn’t help in solving your comfort issues and optimizing your system’s performance. This will also result in a bad investment.
- Permits and Warranties – As a professional HVAC maintenance company, we do our HVAC installation efficiently. That means each job only takes us from half a day up to three days depending on its complexity. We also take care of all the permits relating to your installation job and coordinate with you on which are the best times we’ll come by for an inspection. It’s also part of our service to register all related manufacturer warranties.
- Payment and Rebates – A typical HVAC installation service has to be paid in full by the time the job is completed. It can also be paid in two parts; a down payment before the installation and a full balance paid at completion.
We also have other financing options for your HVAC installation. If you qualify for rebates and incentives, we’ll register, complete, and submit all the required documentation for you.
On the day of the installation, we’ll have technicians on site most of the day, so they’ll be in and out of the home, as well as working in the attic. We take precautions to protect the home, such as deploying drop cloths wherever the installing technicians need to be throughout your home. We’ll wear shoe covers, use tarps, drop clothes and protective coverings, and old equipment will be removed and recycled.
If access to the attic is in the closet, we’ll tape up sheets of plastic to isolate the work area from the contents of that closet. If we have to walk throughout the home and no drop cloth isn’t used, then we’ll wear shoe covers. Either way, we’ll make sure your home stays clean, if not cleaner, throughout the installation process.
Here are a few other things to expect during installation:
- Communication and Quality Control – As much as possible, we communicate our goals for the installation so you’ll know what to expect. Doing this also saves the trouble of being confused throughout the process, and we always ask questions about your home and address your concerns about the installation to ensure that everyone’s on the same page.
- Professionalism – Of course, when you hire our services, you’ll see that we act courteously and professionally throughout the whole process. However, you’ll really notice how we work once the actual installation starts. As such, we’re committed to keeping your house clean during the installation, so there’s no need to worry about your home being left dirty.
Once the installation is complete, we’ll thoroughly explain the new system’s operation and demonstrate the functions of the new thermostat, as we do with every new installation. We also do a post installation quality assurance follow up and walk you through your new system and make sure it meets or exceeds your expectations.
We do all this so we can ensure that you, the homeowner, understand how to operate your new system and control. It also gives us an opportunity to discuss the warranty of the new equipment and ensure the system is operating as intended. We’ll also do a few tweaks and adjustments at this time to suit your needs and preferences.
If you’re looking for a trusted air conditioning and heating service expert, be sure to call Cardinal Heating & Air. We take our time to perform load calculations, sit with you to fully discuss and identify your HVAC problems, and carry out top-notch installations for best results. With our services, you can be confident that your HVAC installation will be done professionally and efficiently. To get started, you can reach us at (425) 827-9997 or by filling out our convenient online contact form. Talk to us today!